Monday, January 1, 2024

A Prayer For The New Year

Watch video at the end of this prayer ⬇️

Dear Lord, as the new year begins, I look to You for my hope, joy, and peace. Thank You for fresh, new beginnings. Give me the courage and strength to do all that You ask of me this year.  What a miracle each day is, filled with anticipated potential stretched out before me. I want to be found faithful this year in each and every opportunity You bring to me. I surrender my all to You today, I am ready for all, I accept all. Let only Your will be done in me. Into your hands I commend my spirit. I offer it to you with all the love that is in my heart. For I love you, Lord, and so I want to give myself, to surrender myself into your hands, without reserve and with boundless confidence, for you are my Father.

I ask that You be with my friends and family. May this new year be filled with answers to prayer, needs for health, happiness, wholeness, for shelter, safety, solace, for the overworked and unemployed among us. I pray You mend any rifts between us, restore the lost ones to us. You are the parent of all children and Father to all parents, let nothing come between us and You.

God, You are my source of abundant living. I place my trust in You, knowing that You will guide me and multiply my blessings. Lead me the way that I should go, so I will experience peace and prosperity flowing like a river in my life. God, I declare that because I keep Your charge, walk in Your ways, and obey Your voice, I will prosper in all that I do and wherever I turn. Thank You, God, for Your loving spirit within me that prospers and blesses my life. 


I pray Father for Your wisdom that fills me with thoughts that honor You, and Your all-providing presence that assures bountiful supply for every need. My life is enriched in every way. You are my source, dear God, and in Your presence every need is met. Thank You for Your overflowing goodness that blesses me and those I hold dear. God, Your love fills my heart and attracts to me all good things. Through Your unlimited substance, I live a life of plenty.

Today's a new day, thank You for the gift of that, and a chance for a new start. Yesterday is gone and with it, any regrets, mistakes, or failures I may have experienced. It's a good day to be glad and give thanks, and I do, Lord. Thank you for today, a new opportunity to love, give, and be all that you want me to be.

I draw hope and strength from knowing that in the next twelve months as the snows will come and go, the flowers and trees will burst, the sun will brightly shine, and leaves will fly, all these things will happen according to Your schedule, and in Your time; and that I am part of it.

Father, I surrender myself into your hands this year, do with me your will. Give me a heart filled with Your renewal, a body filled with Your healing and a soul filled with Your revival. And whatever happens this year God, may I find my place of rest in Your refuge and may I never take for granted Your goodness and favor for me. I thank you for loving me unconditionally.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment