Friday, January 12, 2024

A Prayer For My Grandchildren


Be Sure To Watch Video At Bottom

Heavenly Father, my heart turns to You in gratitude for the precious gifts of my grandchildren. I lift them up in prayer with all the love and hope that fills my heart. Thank You, Father, for their laughter and joy that fills my heart and soul with such happiness. Thank You, for their curious eyes that see wonder in the ordinary, and for their innocent child hearts, that remind me of Your unconditional love.

Father, I pray today for Your hand of protection to cover my grandchildren. I am well aware of the many dangers in the world we live in today. Our modern times are changing at a fast pace and it feels less and less safe, especially for my grandchildren. I ask today that You please bless my sweet grandchildren with Your Divine protection from harm.


Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

I pray that you would keep a watchful eye over them and help them to stay safe, and if they do fall under the clutches of the evil one, I pray You overcome them with a confidence that they can never be harmed as long as they are in Your arms.

I humbly come before you God and boldly ask that you would make yourself and your love abundantly clear to my grandchildren. I pray that your love impacts and transforms them so that they learn to walk with you daily. Guide their steps on a path that leads to a fulfilling and purposeful life.

I pray that all of my grandchildren will know You, accepting Your gift of salvation and eagerly await the day when they will be received to Your side. May they walk through life with a kind heart, a strong spirit, and a compassionate soul. Fill their lives with laughter, their days with purpose, and their hearts with an unending capacity to love.


I ask today that You please bless my sweet grandchildren with good health. Protect their fragile bodies from the clutches of disease or sickness. I pray they are shielded from the illnesses of this world. I ask Father that if they are victims of the unfortunate, that You will overcome each bad cell and replace it with a brand new healthy cell, so that they would not suffer.

I pray God that while they are growing up into adults, and even there after, that Your Holy Spirit convict them, always, of wrong and right. I pray they would learn to discern the Truth in all that they see and hear. God, I know that my grandchildren will be heavily influenced by friends, teachers, and others around them, I pray that You would protect them and use these people to be a positive influence for my grandchildren. 

I pray that those that surround my grandchildren are loving, kind and supportive. I know there will be times when my grandchildren will be surrounded by people that do not know You, possibly influences of evil, I pray that you would give my grandchildren the clarity to make decisions that honor You.

Sovereign God, please strengthen my grandchildren as they go through hard, and trying times in their journey of life. I pray You instill in them a hope and strength that only You can provide. Help them to soar like eagles, run and not grow weary.

Isaiah 40:30-31
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Remind them that You are sufficient in all of their weaknesses. Grant them the strength to face challenges with courage and the resilience to rise from setbacks and not fall into the evil tactics of the oppressor. I ask that You lead me and show me how to grandparent these children successfully.  I pray that You equip me with the wisdom to always be a positive guide for them. Help me to be a reflection of Your love.

Surround them with Your love, so they may always feel secure and cherished. I pray that You always protect them, in their journeys and adventures. Keep them safe in Your embrace, and let Your presence be a comforting and guiding light in their lives, especially when they face the darkness. Instill in them a sense of gratitude, not only for the material blessings but for the everyday miracles that grace their lives. May they grow to appreciate the beauty of Your creation and the warmth of Your unsurpassed love.

Father, I pray that You will meet my grandchildren right where they are, with blessings of Your goodness and favor. Bless them, Lord, with a life rich in love, brimming with joy, and abundant in opportunities. I ask that You would place a crown on their heads—a crown of love, peace, and salvation. I pray for long life and health for each of my grandchildren. Usher them into Your presence that they might discover the fullness of Your joy, peace and hope.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment