Tuesday, January 9, 2024

God Has This Message For You About Your Blessings

My child, today I want you to know that everything in your life will be fine, please, simply trust in Me. I see your many worries that are weighing on your heart. Today I want you to release them into My hands. Your trust in me My beloved, is your strength. It is your anchor during rough storms. You've given Me your hand, so let Me guide you through your troubles. 

My desire for your life is to fulfill your soul's deepest longings with My divine love and tender care. You do not need to fear the challenges that come your way, because with Me, you will prosper and you will never have to face terrible times all alone.

I understand that you feel weak at times, and that's why I'm speaking directly to your heart today. Instead of getting lost in the uncertainties and your despair, take a moment to rest in My presence. Do not worry about your uncertain future or the world's troubles, instead, focus on what truly matters, your family, your spiritual life, and nurturing your soul with My word.

As the world goes through turmoil and unrest, never stop coming into My presence. Share with Me your hopes and desires for your future and your family. While others may be shaken by the signs they see in this world, you and your family should not fear, for I will never leave you nor forsake you. 

Trust me and give me your hand during this time of affliction. Do not let hardships and burdens steal your joy and faith in Me. I have compassion for you, and when I see you suffering, your aching heart moves Me. As I say in my word, I will bless you because I desire to. So come to Me with a humble and meek heart, open to the many blessings I have for you. Recognize them with a grateful heart.

Especially in your moments of sadness, I hold you in the palm of My hand, covering you with My wings of comfort. I love you with all of My heart and you are My child, made in My image.

I have, and always will be, with you, never abandoning you, particularly in this desperate time. I will not leave you My beloved, rest assured of that. My plans are perfectly planned for you, My thoughts for you are everlasting and will lead you to a place of peace, hope and prosperity. 


Life may bring hardships, but if you face them with faith and hope in Me, your life will transform. Seek Me first thing in the morning, seek Me throughout the day and before you rest at night, bow on your knees before Me because I cherish your sincere heart.

You may not see it now, but the heavens rejoice when your lips sing Me praises and when you pray with faith asking for protection from diseases and illnesses for your family, and when you pray confidently that they will never be abandoned, listen to My loving response that I never leave you.

I have not failed you before My beloved, and I will certainly not fail you now. When you need Me most, when your heart aches, when your soul cries, open your eyes with hope, listen to Me once more, and find the strength to face your day, believing in Me, trusting in Me that I do have a future perfectly planned for you, generously sprinkled with My goodness and favor.


Love,

God  

No comments:

Post a Comment