Do You Wish Your Life Turned Out Differently? (We Have Answers)

Have you wondered or said to yourself, 

"you know this just isn't where I thought I would be," or 

"this just isn't where I want to be." or 

"why did my life turn out like this?"

If you answer "YES!" you have come to the right place!

In this video we're going to talk about why, 

Why did my life turn out the way it did?

What can you do about it now?

Make yourself feel good about your life again!

I think there are 4 WHY"S:

1. There are things that are in your control, you make a really bad decision, a life changing decision.

I would encourage you, if you're at this point you know maybe kind of journal take a look at your life and say, well you know, I did make that decision which influenced this part of my life and this influence this part of my life either negatively or positively.

2. There are things that just are out of your control, like you fall off a boat it wasn't your fault you hit a rock and you're paralyzed, or you're in a car crash, it wasn't your fault and it changed this huge shift in your life.

There are things that are not even in your control that happen in your life that changed the projection of your life. It's that split second your life is not like it was.

3. There are things that are just environmental. The government, there's a poor leader in the government and he raises the price on gas and food and everything is just more expensive. Interest rates go up and because of that you and your husband have to go get another job and that's not what you want for your life.

Join us for more with this captivating and life-changing video.



Comments