Your Miracle Prayer

Father, I come before You asking for a miracle to be done in my life. I know God, that with You, anything is possible, You promise that in Your word. Forgive me for feeling forgotten. Forgive me for wanting to give up because I am impatient. Help me to trust in Your timing and love.

I ask with a humble heart that You would grant me a miracle in my life. I ask Father that if there is anything holding my miracle back, that You would remove it. Any transgressions, any hindrances from the evil one, please remove all of those obstacles so I can be closer to You.

I confess my sins to You today God. I want to wipe my slate clean and ask that You refresh and renew my heart. 

If any evil is standing in my way, I demand that it get behind me in the name of Jesus. I demand that no evil stand in my way of getting to You.

Today God, I give You all of me, my heart soul and mind, they are Yours. I accept You as My Lord God and Savior. May Your Spirit heal me, cleanse me and strengthen every cell in my body today. I pray Your mighty hand touch every aspect of my life and my family's life today God, giving us health, happiness and love in You. 

And Father, I do not want to go without saying "Thank You God," for all of the blessings You HAVE given me. There are many things around me that prove to me that You love me, You are real and that You do grant miracles.

In Jesus' Name I pray,

Amen

Comments