Prayer For Your Grandchildren - Pray Every Day

Thank You God for blessing me with my grandchildren. Every smile reminds me of how amazing and loving You are. How beautiful Your creations are, designed so carefully, creating each one to be unique and special. How great Thou art!

Heavenly Father, I rely on the power of Your sovereignty to deliver my grandchildren to a place of peace, hope, love and victory all of the days of their lives.  As a grandparent I want the most for my grandchildren. I love them so much, but I know You love them more. Hear my prayer Oh Lord, with faith I believe that I will receive.

Help my grandchildren to be cautious in their daily decisions. Give them strength to stand by what they believe, never wavering from Your truth. May Your Spirit give them the confidence and knowledge to follow Your laws, discern from the lies of this world, and to have the conviction to do what is right in Your eyes. May You instill in their hearts that following You will always lead them to miracles and blessings.

I pray today Father, that You place Your mighty angels around them, protecting them from harm. Protect them from the evil that prowls around this world, daily, looking for a victim. Protect them from falling and conforming to the ever-changing world. Help them to keep their eyes fixed on You. 

If they do fall, I pray You rescue them from the evil clutches. Gracious God, I ask you to be a shield for these precious grandchildren, and sustain them throughout their entire lives. Be the One they cry out to, and hear them when they call. Protect them from the darkness of the world. Keeping them from the things that can harm their lives.

I declare the protection of the blood of Jesus over them today.

Fill them with Your grace and bless their lives with every gift they need to follow the path You provide for them. I pray they realize that Jesus is all they need, all the days of their lives. I pray they have courage to fulfill their dreams. To never give up hope. I pray they learn that anything they dream to do is possible with You.

I will rest today knowing that my grandchildren are Yours and they are in Your good hands. Protect them, guide them, help them to be Godly people, and Father…

My prayers are to have a lot of time with them before I leave this earth. More time to spend with them in my arms. More time to share what You have done in my life. More time to be able to see the world through their eyes. I want to see them accept Your amazing gift of salvation. I want to spoil them with hugs and kisses. 

Tomorrow is never promised, so let me never take today for granted. May You delight these precious blessings today Father with the desires of their hearts.

In Jesus' Name

Amen










Comments