No More Rapture Prophecy! THIS Is What You Should Be Focused On

I don't know about you, but I am so tired of watching videos about when the rapture is going to happen. I feel as Christians, we are focused on the wrong thing, and in this video we're going to tell you what you should be focused on.

Before we tell you what you SHOULD be focused on, I am sure you guys have seen those videos that say, "I'm Johnny prophecy and because this event took place in the Middle East that lines up with these verses, the rapture is going to happen tomorrow!"

They're popular because it's prophecy and end times and I think as Christians were a little fascinated by that. I think a lot of it is a scare tactic, I think people are out there trying to go 'BOO", you need to subscribe to their channel and follow them.

Let's take a quick look at the history of what's happening in the world. When Jesus left the disciples, they were sure that Jesus was going to return in their lifetime. 

Now, that was 2000 years ago, and we're still waiting for Jesus to return!

If you look at history and the course of the major events that happened. Early Christian times we're not great times for Christians, Christians were thrown into the Lions den, Nero used to kill Christians and put them on a pole, light them on fire to actually light the path. 

Can you imagine being a Christian in those times? I mean, we think times are bad right now, at least we can worship freely and express ourselves.

And then moving forward, you can look at like World War 1, World War 2, the Cuban missile crisis, I mean everybody thought the end times were coming.

Watch Video



Comments