God Sent This Message For You - God's Goodness And Favor Are Yours

My child, these words are meant for you, this message you have come across, was not by accident. I wanted you to be encouraged today knowing that I am here to bless you, in every moment of your life. I am here to shield you, with My mighty wings, wrapping you in My favor and goodness. 

Today I will reveal My unsurpassed love for you in countless ways. My peace and grace will heal you today My beloved. And as you navigate through the battles of the day, stand brave and tall knowing that you have My divine presence. I will never leave your side, remember that.

Today I want you to know that you are destined to be victorious. I know your heart My child, I know you struggle to believe and have faith at times, but it pleases Me when I see you draw in My word and recall My faithfulness, despite your fears and doubts. It brings Me joy when I hear you recall My promises and you bow in prayer before Me. It is pure joy for Me when you come to Me and not the world to help you through your problems. And because you are humble and faithful, you will see miracles unfold in your life. I will reveal My mysteries to those who love Me and seek My word.

My child, always know that your prayers are never in vain, for I am always listening, and I am always preparing a response. Even though you face many obstacles in life, peace will be your companion, as My Spirit lives in you. Hope I will give to you to help you endure. You will receive joy, despite your challenges, because when you call on Me, I will give to you a Divine happiness. 

Yes My child, these battles in life will test your faith, yet your heart will remain anchored in My word. Your soul may cry out in anguish, but you will remain firm in your trust in Me, knowing that I am in control, and I have everything already planned perfectly for you. 

Have I EVER let you down in the past, My beloved?

I know My child, that doubts have clouded your thoughts lately. Making you feel unheard in your prayers. But, with this message I have shown you, I encourage you to rest assured that I am listening, always. I am listening intently.

Believe this word I have shared with you today, it is by no accident that you have seen it. Be confident that I am attuned to your heart's cries for change and direction. I know you yearn for a new path, and new opportunities, but I urge you to pause and not make any hasty decisions. Instead when doubt clouds your thoughts, remember My guidance is steadfast, I hold your hand and lead you with peace and hope. I will never fail you My beloved.

My child, you will be victorious, you will be blessed, because you are loved by Me, your Creator, more than you will ever know. So make some time each morning to come into My presence. Come as you are, whether broken or happy, sad or filled with praise, come to Me and watch as your life changes. Feel your heart leap with hope, your soul leap with excitement, as My Spirit instills in you that I have everything in My hands and you will be taken care of. Stand firm with that promise and the belief that I love you. You will be abundantly blessed beyond your wildest dreams My child.

Love,

~God



Comments