God Did Not Show You This By Accident

My beloved child, today I command My mighty guardian angels to stand guard over you. They will raise their fiery swords and fight all evil that dares to come close to you.

Evil must first deal with Me.

I want you to rest assured today knowing that I will never leave you and I will provide everything you need today. This is a message of encouragement from your heavenly Father, is the message that you have been longing for. 

Not only will I protect you and provide for you, but I will restore what you have lost. I will renew what you are missing. I will refresh all that has been destroyed. I will do the impossible in your life My child and I will bring you to victory.

I am already ahead of you My child. I have already been where you are headed. I have already planned what needs to be done for you so that you will be successful and blessed. My plans I have made for you are perfect and filled with good fortune.

Feel My hand upon you My beloved. Feel My protective grace. I am here to fight any battles you face. My weary child, I will clear any obstacles, and demolish the work of evil and darkness. Step boldly into this day, for the power of My Holy Spirit dwells within you, energizing you, strengthening you, shattering every barrier that stands in your way.

Today My beloved, I will walk through your home and bless it and all who enter it. Surrender to Me My child, and all of your tasks today will be in My loving care. My blessings are upon you, My divine provisions and My mighty angels will follow you. My perfect, and marvelous plan will be revealed to you.

Love,

God



Comments