Does The Devil Make You Sin?

Does The Devil Make You Sin?

Did the devil make me do it? Have you ever wondered what role the devil plays in your life? In the video below we're going to talk about: 

  • Sin, did the devil really make you do it?  
  • Can the devil hear my thoughts? 
  • Can the devil hear your prayers? 
  • How much power does Satan have over your life? 

What got me thinking is, I was watching TikTok, I was watching this girl who said that (And this was a statement this wasn't opinion) she says the devil can hear your prayers. I stopped for a moment, I've never heard that! So I wanted to research and find out if the devil really hear my prayers.

I want to say in this video we want your opinion, I mean there's not a lot in the Bible that says about this topic, so when the Bible doesn't say a lot about the subject you have to rely on facts. We know this about God, we know this about Satan you  know this about Jesus and you go off the facts. You really don't want to add anything to the Bible otherwise it's just an opinion.

Watch Video




Comments