Powerful Prayer for a Miracle

Be Sure To Watch Miracle Prayer Below

Anytime your back is up against the wall and you find yourself in need of a supernatural breakthrough, pray this Powerful Prayer for a Miracle. Offer it up to God with the humblest of heart and purest of intentions. He will answer you in one of four ways: Yes, No, Not yet, or I’ve got something better. Whatever answer He gives you, accept it with unwavering faith, believing wholeheartedly that it is the perfect answer. Your Heavenly Father knows, above all, what is best for you and for your life. Trust Him.


Powerful Prayer for a Miracle

Lord Jesus Christ, here I am again.. 

asking You to do what only You can do, 

in my life and in my current situation.


The Word of God tells me that You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Nothing is too small for You, no prayer too big.

You are, after all, the Lord Who performs miracles!


Lord, I humbly come before you to ask

that You would do a miracle in me…


I also ask, Lord, that You would

heal me through and through–

help me in my relationships;

help me with my finances;

assist me in my decisions.

Close the wrong doors;

and open all the right ones.

Protect me from all evil.


Deliver me, Lord, from my tendency

to worry and to be anxious as I wait on You.

Show me today how You will fight for me.

And if it is Your will, Lord, show me

Your miracle-working ways.


I humbly ask also for a vision, Lord.

A vision for what a healthy-healed me looks like.

Help me to go after the goal, Your will,

With tenacity and purpose.

Take my weakened efforts and multiply them, Jesus.

My soul eagerly awaits for You…

to do what only You can do.


Not my will, Lord, but Your will be done.

In Your powerful name, Amen.




Comments