God's Message For You About Your Blessing


My beloved child, I know you have been struggling with whether or not I am listening to your prayers. I know My child, that it feels like your pleas for My help have vanished into thin air, leaving you stranded and alone. You are weary and tired of navigating through the stormy seas, facing challenge after challenge, constantly battling without a moment of relief or a promise of rest.

I know you are tired and feeling a bit lost My dear lamb.

Come closer to Me, stop chasing the storm, and rest with me for a moment. Listen to what I have to say to you today, let Me encourage you and help you to feel confident that I am here, I do care and you will be victorious. I want you to rest today from putting too much effort into things that are out of your hands. Let go of your burdens and let me take over. Give Me all your worries and trust Me fully to take care of them. Believe that with your whole being.

Those burdens that are consuming you, I don't want you to worry any longer, they're only temporary. Don't be afraid of what tomorrow holds for you, instead focus on seeking Me and learning from My word that I promise to care for you, you will prosper and you will be victorious in all you do. 

I am always by your side My beloved lamb, yearning to keep your focus, making sure your heart and soul stay strong with Me. I knit you in your mother's womb, you have always been mine, and I am always here to protect you. Keep seeking to put your trust in Me, don't let your heart or mind be weighed down by your anxieties. Remind your heart of the promises I give you each day. I will handle everything beyond your control. Your health, your life, your money, your family, they are all in My loving hands. Trust in Me, I love you unconditionally My beloved. Let your soul feel the depth of My love as I comfort you in My presence.

No one in this world can offer you the power and might that I give you. Come to Me with your humble heart, show your devotion, love and obedience and watch as your beautiful, genuine faith grows in your heart. 

Remember My beloved, I am always here for you, unmovable, like a rock. Close your eyes for a moment and take in the peace I provide, and lay your worries at My feet.

 I love you My child. I will fill your heart with incredible courage, stand tall and strong, for victory is yours. The battle may be tough, and the fight long and demanding, but I've got your back. Never hesitate to call on Me, request your heart's desires, be bold in Your requests to Me, for I want great things for you. Stand your ground when obstacles arise, when the evil one tries to discourage you, when he plots against you, remain unshakable in your faith, let go of negative thoughts and fears that block your path and watch as your life changes, evil flees and great miracles begin to happen in your life. Trust in Me, I am right here with you fighting by your side, now and always. Be bold and unwavering in your faith because with faith you can achieve a life overflowing with blessings and joy.


Comments