God Needed You To See This

Good morning to all of you. I pray this prayer finds you in just the right time. I ask God that He lead you to this prayer in His perfect timing. Remember, nothing is by accident.  

May your day be filled with supernatural blessings abounding with His love.

I want to pray for you now, join with me with a heart that believes that God hears us and is faithful.

Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of this day. We are so blessed to have another day to spend with our loved ones and with Your creations around us. Help us to never take that for granted.

God, as we come together as a family in You, I pray that each person is touched with Your peace and hope. I pray that every one of us is filled with a joy that overflows. A joy that gives us the strength and confidence to stand firm, no matter what we face today.

God, we know that You hear every prayer, we know that You are in control, let us be strong in our faith knowing that You will answer us with the answer that will bless us the most, in Your timing, that is perfect for us.

We can not do this journey alone Father. We need You. We need Your guidance, understanding and perseverance. We need You to help us to stay on the road to You and not be overcome by the evil of this world. We need You in our workplace, our traveling times, our alone times, in our homes, in our hearts.

I pray Father that all who are reading this are healed of all of their pain and sorrow, darkness and fear. I pray that any of us facing health issues and disease that You would rescue us, heal us, restore us and make us whole again.

We believe that in You all things are possible. I pray that this is the day.

In Jesus' name we pray,

Amen 🙏

Kim <><💕


Comments