Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A Prayer For Your Grandchildren ❤️


Heavenly Father, I have had my heart stolen from me... by my grandchildren. I never expected my heart to feel so utterly overcome with such joy and love. The day I found out my name would change to GRANDMOTHER, my life changed forever. It will never be the same...PRAISE You!

Thank You God, now my heart is taken over with the blessings I always dreamed of, blessings of the joy of hugging, kissing and loving these amazing precious lives You have given me. I will thank You daily God, knowing that each of my grandchildren are Divine gifts. 

I know that before my grandchildren were even born, You had their destiny and purpose in life determined. I stand firm in the belief that, You have already planned an amazing journey for each of my grandchildren's lives. I ask that whatever You call them to do, they do it fearlessly, or with a strong confidence in Your power. I declare that if You tell them they’re life-changing people, they will be!



I promise today to You God, that I will pray for each small or large event that comes along in their life. I will pray for the leaders in my grandchildren's life, for their education in school, the major decisions of selecting a college, or the career and spouse choices they will have to make... I know it is never too early to begin praying for the steps that may be ahead in their life! 

I pray for each of my grandchildren's parents. I pray You will give them wisdom and deep discernment as they raise their children. I pray for their strength in you, for their love for You and for their dependance on You. I pray the choices they make as parents are choices that are pleasing in Your eyes.

I pray Father, that each of my grandchildren comes to You and accepts Your eternal gift. I pray they pursue You until their last breath here on earth. I pray that every day of their life, they will have the courage and boldness to dream big and have the confidence to follow those dreams.

I pray that my grandchildren learn to enjoy the gift of life, play hard and learn that mistakes will happen, but Your forgiveness and their worth in You are greater. I pray that they always seek what is good in Your eyes and not fall into the traps of the devil. I pray their desires of the flesh will be weak and overcome with the strength they find in You. I ask that Your Spirit always direct them to Your promises, the ONLY weapons they will need to fight evil.

I pray my grandchildren's life's are marked with humility, honesty and integrity. I will pray fervently for their strength to go against the world and not conform to it's lack of morals and Godly values. I pray You instill in them a strong foundation so they stand firm in their beliefs and truth in You.

I pray that each of my grandchildren are well aware of their gifts of the Spirit, and that they use those gifts to bless others and help them during tough times. I pray they are generous and merciful humans. Giving and helping others, no matter what, because I pray they know in their hearts that everything they have is because of Your love for them. 

Finally Father, I ask that You always convict their hearts to be wise with their words. Teach my grandchildren that their words can either build up others or tear them down, they either speak life or death. I pray they choose with You in mind. I pray my grandchildren have a strong sense of discernment in this world, and an ability to clearly hear Your voice. I pray my grandchildren always believe that with You anything is possible. I pray they live life to the fullest knowing that they have a God that loves them unconditionally, and a grandma that almost, if it were possible, loves them more than You. 

In Jesus' great name I pray,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment