Friday, January 12, 2024

Dying Woman With Cancer Is Visited By Jesus

Jenny was diagnosed with cancer on May 2nd 2021. She was told she didn't have long to live. This is an amazing story of God's goodness and miracles, that can happen in your life as well.

I was at a stage 4, I remember the day vividly, my heart dropped, I felt sick to my stomach and I immediately wondered how long I was going to have to fight this battle...and if I was going to win?


Almost immediately I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was startled for a moment, I looked over to thank my husband, but his head was lowered and his hands were in his lap. I paused...I felt bewildered along with a peaceful feeling, I knew Jesus had His hand on my shoulder and was telling me that He was right along side of me during this tragedy.

As I readied for my surgery, in continual prayer, I was irritated with myself for being afraid. I was irritated that I felt I should not be afraid, that I should have more faith. I was very hard on myself for a moment, and then His voice rang clear..."Do not let this or the enemy move you away from Me, at this time My child."

I would like to say I dug in deep and never feared again after hearing His voice, but, every time I had that moment of weakness, I was able to reflect on His words, and I was empowered with His strength. I knew in my heart it was not going to be my doing, but His.


I had surgery to remove the cancer, surrounding tissue & my lymph node. I had battled fibrous tissue lumps before, but I knew this was much different, I knew this was going to be a battle. I knew I had to be on my knees and in His presence, NOW.

Then, the day had come, the long, long, long waiting period had ended and my results were back....the cancer had spread and the battle just became a deeper reality.

Then the words you never want to hear....you have 3-4 months to live.

How was my family going to survive this? How am I going to leave them behind? What do I do to make sure they are okay? So many thoughts went through my head as I struggled myself to just survive.


I lay flat on the floor, in a room all alone, in a cross position I prayed in God's presence. Desperate for comfort, for peace, for some hope...for a miracle.

All at once, I felt His peace come over me like a flood. I wanted to stay here a while and soak up His serenity. It gave me strength, it gave me hope, I found my will in Him to take the next step, and possibly be brave.

I asked for His hand in the surgery, in the recovery and in the final results. I dedicated my survival to Him and every living cell, sick and well, to Him. I told God that every cell, organ, muscle, any tissue that needed to be renewed and restored would be healed and made new again. By the power of His blood I knew I would be healed!

My check up came thirty days later. I prayed for peace. I prayed for my family. I prayed one last time that God would grant me the miracle I so longed for...


In came the Doctor, looking mystified and confused. Imagine hearing this...

"Your cancer is completely gone, she exclaimed. I don't understand it. You are cancer free, no lumps, no lesions....gone!" 

I said, "I understand it, it is a miracle from my God that heard me and granted my family and I a new day, a renewed body and a sound soul."

I give all praise to God for staying by my side, for helping me overcome my fear and anxiety with His unsurpassed love and peace. God carried me throughout my journey and continues to do so, every day.

We pray that if you are asking for a miracle today, you too will have this gift from God,

No comments:

Post a Comment