Prayer For Family And Friends: 7 Best Prayers For Loved Ones


 A Short Prayer For Family

Our family keeps us grounded, as they are the foundation of our home here on Earth. Offer this prayer for family and ask the Lord to look after our loved ones’ happiness and health, as prayer is one of the highest forms of love we can show those around us.

Almighty Father, I praise and glorify Your most holy name. Thank You for giving my family and I another day to enjoy the blessings You so generously provide us with. I offer this prayer to You, humbly asking that You continue to watch over my loved ones and protect them from harm. Please continue to keep their happiness in Your loving embrace. I pray for their good health so that they may continue to use their God-given gifts to spread Your good word. We are brought together through You, as our love for one another remains strong with You at the center of our hearts. Amen.


Prayer For Family Protection

Some families are separated by distance. Though not living under the same roof can be challenging, it only makes their faith in the Lord even stronger, as they lay their trust in Him that all will be alright. Remember: our families are always safe in God’s hands.

Dear God, I thank You for always keeping my family safe and protected from harm. Though we may not be together right now, I know that in our hearts, we continue to live out our faith as one strong unit. We are united in our faith, no matter how near or far we may be from one another. I pray that my family members continue to remain safe. With You always watching over us, I know that we are all under Your protective gaze, regardless of where we are in the world. Thank You Lord for being our protector. May we as one family never lose sight of Your guidance, as we are always safe with our faith in You. This I pray through Christ our Lord, Amen.


Family Prayer For Healing For A Family Member 

The pain we feel as a family can be overcome with the unity we find in our faith. Offer this prayer when someone in the family is in need of healing, for only God provides the comfort and strength needed to ease our pain.

Most Heavenly Father, I come to You during this very painful time for someone in my family. As our greatest source of strength, they are especially in need of You now. Please grant them the fortitude and resilience they need in order to persevere through this very exhausting trial. I offer this prayer for them, so that the pain in their heart dulls into a throb that can be healed through Your loving grace. Glory to You, oh Lord. Amen.


A Short Morning Prayer For My Family

The best way to start the day is with prayer. Offer this family morning prayer as you start the day, remembering to keep your family in mind as always.

Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me another day to live out Your will. I lift up this prayer to You as I start my morning with Your grace. Lord, I pray that my family remembers to start their morning with You as well. Please grant them the courage to face whatever trial they may encounter today. Lend them Your strength, so that they may get through their day peacefully, no matter how challenging it might be. Please bless them with Your Holy Spirit, so that they may never forget that no matter how difficult the day ahead may seem, anything is possible with You by their side. Amen.

  

Prayer For Good Health For My Parents

Our parents raise us to be God-fearing followers of the Lord. They watch over us and supplement God’s guidance in our lives. We pray for their good health, so that we may live a long life in faith with them.

Dearest Lord, thank You for blessing my life with my parents, for they led me to You. My faith continues to be fortified with their support, as together, we are a family of Your followers. I pray that You grant my parents good health, so that they may continue to live out Your will and spread Your good news. Heal them of any afflictions and ease their sufferings, oh merciful Lord. I pray that they overcome any challenges on their continuous journey through life, as they deserve nothing but Your love and grace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.


A Daily Prayer For Friends

The friends in our life can help us get through even the toughest of times. Offering a prayer for them can show them love in a quiet but meaningful way.

Dear God, thank You for the friends You have blessed me with. My days are filled with so much joy and love, because I know I can always turn to them. They are always here for me, for the good times and the bad. I pray that they can feel how much I love and appreciate them, even though I may not always say it out loud. Lord, please watch over my friends in their day to day lives. I know we are never without You, as You are the reason why this friendship has prospered so much. With this prayer, I ask that You continue to grace us with Your presence, for without You, this friendship would not be what it is today. Glory to God in Heaven. Amen.


A Blessing Prayer For Friends

The best way to show gratitude to God for the blessings He showers us with is by sharing these blessings with others. Offer a prayer for blessing family and friends, as the people in our lives deserve to enjoy the grace of God as much as we do ourselves.

Dearest God in Heaven, I offer you this prayer of blessing for the ones closest to my heart. I am always grateful for the blessings You continuously grace me with, so I now ask that my loved ones receive the same joys as well. I offer this prayer for family and friends, that they may remember the greatest blessing we all have is the blessing of being Your servant. With this prayer I humbly ask for the happiness and prosperity of my loved ones, because they are so deserving of all the good You offer. May we never forget that we are all here as Your followers, and it is a blessing in itself being able to live our lives as such. In Your most holy name, I pray. Amen.




Comments