5 Prayers For Your Parents


Prayer For Blessing
Dear Lord, you’re the source of everything good. Both riches and blessings come from you. Thank you for my parents and your blessings upon them. I acknowledge you have been the one behind all the blessings we have enjoyed as a family. I make a request for you to bless my parents some more just like Jabez prayed, enlarge their territory and let your hand be upon them always.

Prayer For Peace
Dear Lord, you are the prince of peace. You are our Lord and savior in this home please, I pray for your peace upon my parents. I know there are many troubles and challenges in the world, as they step out each day to give us a good life please Jehovah Shalom be their peace and stability in Jesus name, Amen

Prayer For Love and Unity 
Dear heavenly father, you are love and love comes from you, I pray for your love and unity for my parents. Please rekindle fresh love in their heart for each other let this love radiate to us the children. Let your love in their heart cover all their wrongs and give them a heart of forgiveness in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayer Against Divorce
Jesus, I pray for your strength for my parents to live together and fulfill your purpose no matter the challenge they may face please give them the strength to face it together and overcome. You oh God, institutionalized marriage to last until death separates, please let that of my parents be so. The devil will not tear our family apart because it is not your will that our home be broken. Please save our home and let them not divorce in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayer For Health 
Dear Lord, I pray for my parents’ health, Lord God you are the balm of Gilead. Please give my parents good health because it is your will that they live and prosper in good health. Bless my parents with sound mind and good health, Grace them with a life of ease, peace of mind and absence of wrong. As they grow older please renew their strength and let them live according to your purpose and plans in Jesus name, Amen.



Comments