Thursday, November 10, 2022

God Heard Your Prayers Last Night


I heard you last night in your prayers. I could feel your frustration and fear. I want you to know that I will help you out of your present circumstances.

I want you to stop worrying. Worrying my child ONLY steals your joy. Worrying will not change your situation. I know it is hard for you to stop. That is because you are so focused on how to fix everything, you are losing sight of the One who CAN fix it. Turn your worries into prayers and I will turn your prayers into blessings.

Do you believe in Me? 
Do you believe that I know what is best for you? 
Increase your faith, rely on Me, and remember that I love and care so much for you.

Don't be afraid of what lies ahead. I am already there. Do not fear that I will not come through for you. I have already made a way.

Stop letting the enemy control your thoughts. This is only temporary. Your situation is going to change, but in My perfect timing. As it promises in My Word, My ways are perfect. I will sustain you.

Do not be afraid, have courage! Be patient with Me as I work everything out for your steps ahead. You are too weary to continue on this road doing it all alone. Your heart is too tired and you are becoming overwhelmed. Come and rest in My presence. Let Me give you the peace and joy that you deserve. Let ME consume your heart… not your fears, doubts and despair. Watch as your life begins to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment