Satan Is Hard At Work Right Now On Earth - Gods411


God Is Saying To You

The enemy is hard at work right now.

When the world is dark and My children are weak with fear, uncertainty and desperation…

That is when the enemy loves to devour his victims.

But I want you to always remember that I am in control.

If you seek Me at times like these, I will hold your hand.

I will guide you through the rough turns.

I will keep the enemy away from you. Vengeance

I will provide for you, I will rescue you.

When this happens, the Oppressor loses!

Your life will always have many giants you must face,

But you are NEVER alone, I am constantly with you.

I formed you.

I know your story from beginning to the end.

I see the big picture; I know exactly what you need and when you need it.

The enemy will always be hard at work too.

I am continually working on your story and transforming you for your rewards in heaven.

Do not do everything alone.

Your path that I have planned for you is full of blessings and treasures.

I have placed many of them along the way to give you encouragement and to teach you peace and patience.

I want you to be successful, I want you to be strong, I want you to have many good things in your life that reflect on your relationship with Me.

Be aware.

Be present.

Let Me go before you and pave the way for your journey.

You need only to wait on Me, trust Me, rest in Me and you will win.

The enemy will flee.

Read: Pray This Declaration Over Your Life 

Comments

  1. Jesus is my God and my deliverer and I will be strong in the Lord forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Hallelujah!! Thank You Lord!👑💕👑✝️👑💕👑

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you so much Lord! You are my life and I believe and trust in you. Halaluah! Praise God! I know in your time things will happen. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment