Prayer To End COVID-19 On Easter Sunday - Gods411


Hello Friends,
I do not know about you, but this is our 24th day of being in "lockdown" here in Seattle. I can honestly say that I am tired of this. I am tired of the fear, I am tired of how it consumes us. I want our lives to get back to normal. I want the Churches to open again. 

That is why I am going to pray for a miracle. Will you join me? What a glorious day that would be! I know it is a big prayer, but we have a big God.

Prayer
Dear Lord,
I am coming to You with a huge request, but I know You are a big God, and nothing is too hard for You. 

Lord, we pray that this COVID-19 would either be gone or at a point where our lives can get back to normal. Lord, there are so many that are living in fear. There are so many people that are having a hard time paying bills, and the longer we go, there are many that will lose businesses and everything they have worked so hard for. 

I cannot think of a better celebration for Resurrection Sunday than this. We will not forget what it feels like right now. How we miss our friends and churches.
We ask this in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
Amen

Comments

  1. Please GOD in the name of your precious son who gave his life on the cross for our sins remove this virus and heal our nation, let everyone that don't know you as LORD & SAVIOR come to know you all this I ask in your name.AMEN AND AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father God I thank you for your living Grace and Mercy Lord thank for you protection during this time Lord God I love you and I and grateful. Jesus heal our nation from this Corona Virus. Let the people that don't know you find peace with you and make you there Lord and Savior

    ReplyDelete
  3. We been lived for 24 days, God has been teaching and guide us since Jesus Christ was born and crucified, yet we pushed him way from everything, now you want him to hurry up to saving us from our fears.
    Jesus Christ said if we truly believe in him we shouldn’t fear. He will provide to us the same way he provide the birds and other animals.
    Jesus Christ said:” My father’s home wont be made by man’s hands, I building my father’s home in three days.” Jesus Christ was crucified, died and descended to hell, on the third day he arose and it’s now sit on the right side of God.
    I lost my job for a illness, I lost mine hearing, I lost my home, I lost my brother at age 35 years old, I lost my mom 2016, I lost my left eye. Not once I feared because my faith in God is stronger than ever.
    The moment you all stop living in fear and starting leaving and be greatful for what you have, not what you don’t have. And bring God truly back to our home then we not longer should worry. You can saying whatever you wanted, God doesn’t listen to what you says, but what he sees in our heart ��. Thank God for guide back to you.
    I was hungry you feed me.
    I have not home, you gave me one.
    I have not one, you gave me a family.
    I have not love in my life, then I found out your love is all the matters.
    I have not job, you made me climbing the ladders.
    Then one day the ladders fall apart, I fought with you, yet I kept you in my life.
    Thank you ☺️ for everything you taught me and above all to believe in me. Thank you ☺️ thank you ☺️, Thank you ☺️.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment