Friday, April 24, 2020

I Declare Protection Over COVID-19 - Gods411


I Declare Protection Over COVID-19

Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of my family ( state them by name ) with the Blood of Jesus.

I cover my home and my possession, my car, my finances, my marriage, my ministry with the Blood of Jesus. I cover the work of my hands with the Blood of Jesus.

In the Name of Jesus Christ by the power of His Blood, I break off, tear down every power of the kingdom of darkness formed against me and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God in my life.

I confess that my body is a temple of the Holy Ghost, justified, sanctified, perfected and protected forever by the Blood of Jesus. I take authority over the plans of the satan in my life and reverse and break every plan and tongue that has formed against me and the Perfect plan of God.  Amen.

Read: Is COVID A Warning From God?



10 comments:

  1. Amen, Cover us in the Blood of Jesus ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unknown
    Amen, cover us in the Blood of Jesus πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Jesus's name, Amen! πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen and Amen. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, cover all Believers and bring the non Believers to Christ and His eternal forgiveness.��✝️��✝️����

    ReplyDelete