Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I Am Always With You ~ God


I am always with you

I am with you through all of this.

In every part of your journey, I am walking with you.

You do not need to fear.

When you feel fear overcome you and you feel overwhelmed…

I want you to find strength in Me.

I am the lamp beneath your feet, I am the light on your path.

I am your refuge and your hiding place when trouble surrounds you.

I will deliver you.

I am bigger than any storm you face.

This storm may cause you challenges and anxiety…

But it will end soon.


My love for you is infinite.

I am the same today, tomorrow and forever.

My love will never change.

My promises will never end.

When you have finished your day and you lay down to sleep…

Let your weary body rest.

Let your mind be fixed on Me.

My guardian angels will be with you to protect you.

Sleep peacefully in me.

When you wake, rest in Me knowing that I will fight your battles for the new day also.

Remember, I will win, you will be victorious in Me.

Surrender your all to Me.

Be still and know that I am God.

I will give you strength and courage in your weakness.

When you feel all of your sacrifices go unnoticed,

Rest knowing that I know.

I see and you will be rewarded.

Do all your work for Me.

I see all of your hardships, pain and sufferings, I see all of the tears that fall.

I catch and save them all.

I will give you joy again,

I will give you things to smile about and

Celebrate and laugh about.

Read: Pray Psalm 91 Over Your Life

1 comment: