God Will Win Over satan - Gods411


Hello Friends,
I was reflecting on the start of 2020 and what has happened to date, and I came up with these thoughts. Hope you enjoy them, we are all in this together.


I went into the year 2020 with thoughts that it would be a great year, anything hard I was going to face, I was stronger now and would be able to get through it with Jesus’ help. I felt like, what could happen that would be so difficult this year that I could not handle?

FAMOUS LAST WORDS!

Little did I know, or anyone else, that there would be a pandemic, WORLD WIDE.

So now, we have a battle to fight and it is satan on the frontlines fighting us. We have evil diving into our weaknesses and trying to get his way with everything that is uncertain in our lives right now.

WELL SATAN, I am happy to say that “Yes, it has been hard dealing with this lockdown, sickness and death. Yes, I have lost my job and I am unsure if I will be able to pay my bills…but YES, my God is bigger and HE WILL WIN over you!!

Times are hard right now and they will be hard even when we are released from lockdown, BUT, God WILL provide. God will make sure you come out ok. God will rescue you and restore you back to health, physically, financially and spiritually.

Prayer
Dear Lord,
Wow, this year was nothing like I expected. I have handled quite a few hard issues in my life, but this one has thrown me through a loop!

I know deep in my soul that You will win and this time will be a past memory. But the days seem to drag on and on. It seems like time has stopped. I wake up depressed. Lord, I know that I need to work on this. I ask for You to help me. Give me joy, give me the endurance to finish this trial.

Lord, I want to take a minute to lift up my friends and Family. I know they are in the same shape that I am. Be with them. Give them joy also. Give them strength. Lord please end this soon.

In Jesus' Name
Amen 

Comments