God Be With My Friends & Family - Gods411


Prayer of Protection For Our Friends & Family

Dear Friends,
I do not know about you, but staying at home is hard for me. I really miss my family and friends. I also miss being around people. But we are told to stay in our homes, keep social distant from each other. We pray that this will end soon and life will get back to normal. 

Now more than ever, we need God to be the places that we cannot be. We need to pray protection over our family and friends. We need to pray that God will keep them safe.

Take a moment to pray this prayer

Dear Lord,
During this time of lockdown, I want to lift up my family and friends. This is a frustrating time and I cannot be there to help, and keep them safe. I need You to do that for me. 

I know some of my loved ones are scared and having to deal with this crisis all alone. Please comfort them, let them know that You are still in control. Reach down and calm their hearts and minds. 

We know this will be over, and we will again be thriving. Let us cry to You for help. We love You.
Amen

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL PRAYER GOD BLESS US ALL WITH HOPE DON'T LOOS IT, DON'T GIVE UP HE IS THERE WITH US PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is in control and it will soon be over

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment