A Prayer For Guardian Angels For Your Family


A Prayer For Guardian Angels For Your Family

Lord, I pray that You will place Your guardian angels around my family and I.

May Your angels encompass us and protect us with Your wall of fire.

Lord, I pray that we seek You for our refuge.

You are the Almighty.

May we find shelter in Your presence.

Wrap Your loving arms around my home, keeping all of those inside shielded by You.

Let us not fear the darkness in the world.

Remind us that If we love You with all our hearts, the evil in this world is powerless.

Because we find shelter in You, we are protected from the evil one.

I pray You place a hedge around our minds, bodies and souls,

Keeping us holy and healthy.

Help us to remember that with You, we will be victorious.

May Your Holy Spirit cover us with strength and endurance to overcome any obstacles.

Give us Your heart to forgive one another and never let anger come in between us.

Give us the courage to always reconcile with each other.

Give Your angels charge over my family and in all Your ways protect them and keep them.

Let not any of us fall away from You.

Keep us from trouble, keep us healthy, and let us have a long life together.

Let us not be trapped by any outside forces.

Deliver my family and I so that we are in Your presence and adorned with Your light and blessings.

I declare this over my family and I.

I know that if I believe we will receive.

Amen

Read: God Is In Control 

Comments

  1. Amen Lord thankyou for your love and protection over my friends and family 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERY NEW BLESSINGS EVERY DAY IN OUR LIFE.
    YOU ARE THE ALMIGHTY GOD. AMEN 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAYING AND PRAISING THE LORD OUR GOD , BLESSING TO ALL AMEN HALLELUJAH
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Holy One Of ISRAEL whose descendants are uncountable as the stars of Heaven and as innumerable as the grain of at the seashore. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying and praising God Almighty to keep l and my family safe, and provide us with good job and good pay, open door, financial breakthrough and good health in Jesus Christ name Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment