Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A Prayer For Grandchildren | Gods411


Lord,
I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my grandkids. Keep evil far from them, and help them to trust You as their refuge and strength. 

I pray You will guard their minds from harmful instruction, and grant them discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make them strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. 

Help them to find rest in Your shadow, as they live in the spiritual shelter You provide for them. Let them know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that their home on earth is only temporary.
Amen.

Comment: How many Grandchildren do you have?

22 comments:

  1. I have 13 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three, two girls and one boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three grandchildren. Two boys and one girl. Also two great grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Blessed with three lovely little Grandchildren that fill my heart with Joy!❤πŸ™Thank You Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 4 grandchildren. 2 girls and 2 boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have alot of granchildren some I have adopted from abused mothers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am getting ready to have my 8th. God took the youngest to keep with him 4yrs. ago, Eva was just 3mos.old. Now he's giving us a rainbow child. The Grandkids range from newborn to 29. I got promoted to Great Grandma with 11. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 10 grands and 2 greatgrands and read that prayer for all grandmothers and their greats and greatgrands amen to the son and father with all power.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have two but i claim five also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two but i claim five also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two grandchildren
    . I have 4 children, none of them "produced" a grandchild until I was 70 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 9 grandkids. Love them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have 5 grand sons and 1 granddaughter.They are in my prayer daily. Thank you Lord for wisdom knowledge and protection over them Amen Norma Naidoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 lovely granddaughters. They give us joy, our strength a reason to live and a wonderful blessings and gift from God

      Delete
  14. Two grands and 3 greatgrands♥️

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have 6 +Grandchildren....πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have l2 grandchildren and l3 great grand children love them all

    ReplyDelete