Thursday, April 2, 2020

3 Prayers For God's Grace & Favor In Your Life | Gods411


Abundant Blessing Prayer
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, thank you that you are the light of the world, guiding my steps on your path. You have promised that you are able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, you will supply everything I need. Increase my faith that I may see your favor in my life. To you be glory and dominion forever and ever. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Breakthrough Prayer
Faithful Father, thank you that you are the resurrection and the life, death holds no pf lives in me. Use your miracle-working power to bring a breakthrough in my life. May I know your all-conquering power, today Lord. Hear my prayer.  You have loved me and have freed me from my sins by your blood. To you be glory and power forever and ever. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Special Favor Prayer
Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you that, on the basis of your merit, I have inherited a full, abundant and eternal life. Awaken confidence in me that I may receive all the blessings that you have prepared for me. In union with you, I ask for special favor today. If it be Your holy will, grant my request and fix my eyes upon you that I may honor and glorify your name.  In your glorious name, Amen.

๐Ÿ‘‡Comment: Do you need God's favor in your life?๐Ÿ‘‡

11 comments:

  1. Amen father Lord in Heaven please may your shield of protection dwell in us for ever we thank you so much for your Abudant Love Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust faith and believe in our LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST he is the KING ๐Ÿ‘‘ of KINGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you forward these prayers to this address?
    I thank you for these prayers! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father, I need abundance, breakthrough, and special favor in my life. I can only accomplish it in Jesus'name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Lord for Your unconditional love. Thank You for the protection, safety, deliverance, and provisions. Thank You for these and other unexpected blessings and pleasant surprises You shower me and my family and friends everyday. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen thank you Jesus.. I need your favor all through my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lord, please heal me and my husband with our affliction.. and thank you so very much for all the blessings in my life.. Love you always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus for everything you have done for my family, friends and me. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete