You Can't Be Strong All The Time


If you are like me, I put so much pressure on myself at times to be strong. I do not want others to see me weak. If I try to stay strong for long periods of time I become very frustrated and angry.

I have learned that it is OK to not be strong all the time. It is OK  be weak. I come before God, let my frustrations out and at times, let the tears roll. I find His strength in my weakness.  


So next time you are tired of being strong all the time, it is time to come before God and let it all out. Let Him make you strong. Here is a great verse to help you.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 
Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Comments