Monday, March 16, 2020

The Safest Place Is In God's Loving Arms


I love this photo. Jesus as the great Lion, and us as His children holding onto Him.

Through tough times the best place is in God's loving arms. He is always there for us to keep us safe and deliver us from harm's way. 

Related Article: God Is In Control

I know in my personal life when it feels like life is out of control, I need to go back into God's arms. I tell Him my concerns, fears, how angry I am... and everything seems to melt away.

If you are feeling like this virus is making your life feel out of control... God is waiting for you with open arms.

Here are some wonderful Bible verses to encourage you

“The LORD waits for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the LORD is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for him to help them” Isaiah 30:18

The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness. But He is patient with us, because He does not want any to perish, but all to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

“And he arose and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion, and ran and embraced him and kissed him.” Luke 15:20


2 comments: