Monday, March 16, 2020

Rest In Me, I Am At Work In Your Life


God Is Saying To You Today;
Rest in me. I am already at work in your life. I will turn around every bad situation in your life. I will bless you and your family and will heal what needs to be healed. Amen!

God wants you to rest in Him.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30

Related Article: This Is Going To Be A Blessed Week

God Is At Work In Your Life
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” 
Ephesians 2:10

God Will Turn Around Bad Situations
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

God Will Bless You
If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. ... The LORD your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
Deuteronomy 28

God Will Heal You
“Go,” said Jesus, “your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.
Mark 10:52

1 comment: