Never Stop Being A Good Person Because of Bad People


If you are like me, I get so upset what evil, bad people can do to me and others. It just is not fair. Then there are others that are just "Bad to the core" people. It seems like nothing good comes out of them.

If I focus on these "Bad" people and the evil acts that they do, I start to become bitter and angry. Then I find myself no different then these bad people that I despise!

Related Blog: Is Revenge Wrong?

So what do we do? 

For me I have to release that person to God and let Him take care of me. It is like poison... If I hang onto it... I become sick with evil. But let us take a look at what God says.

Romans 12:21 
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 2:6-8
He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Romans 12:17-21 (I Love This Verse)
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Luke 6:27 
“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

Ouch... that is a hard verse!

Comments

  1. Yes i lord how many times i tried this.
    Just like my boss always scolding me and sometimes we arguing and they hurts my feeling most of the time,but i will put myself to be calm and relax,understand my boss.understand the people who bias me at by passing my authority as a manager.because some of my staff is the people of my boss whose gave me a stress because of their manners ,but i dont mind them anymore my rights and my standard must be pursue.
    And I thanks God for always giving me a long patience ,enough wisdom and understanding because i will not stop to talk with them to explain our relationship must still good for the betterness of our store operation of our work. Its a nature in our work that sometimes there is a thing to be argued with each other.
    Thank you God because they are sometimes listen to me.
    I thanks God because He blessed my heart to filled with his love understanding and forgiveness.
    I love you Lord.
    Bless my family my home my work my coworker my company my boss.
    We love you Lord.
    In jesus name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a woman I volunteer with at the church, she is always back biting, questioning us about task the pastor has sent us to do, and tattles when she does not get her way. She many times does not seem to have a filter and says very inappropriate things in a large group or public setting, leaving the rest of us to have to fix the mess. Now she is pointing fingers at innocent people trying to get them in trouble, but the pastor and staff are so busy they do not see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a woman I volunteer with at the church, she is always back biting, questioning us about task the pastor has sent us to do, and tattles when she does not get her way. She many times does not seem to have a filter and says very inappropriate things in a large group or public setting, leaving the rest of us to have to fix the mess. Now she is pointing fingers at innocent people trying to get them in trouble, but the pastor and staff are so busy they do not see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment