Monday, March 23, 2020

My God Is Bigger Than COVID-19


satan* is the father of lies and loves misery. satan loves what is happening to our world right now. People are alone, churches are closed, stress is at an all time high. satan would love for you and your family to get COVID-19. 

But you need to cling to the promise that YOUR God is in control and He is bigger than anything that satan can dish out. Here are two verses to encourage you.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 54:4
Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.

There is another Bible Verse that has helped me know that my peace and security come from God and NOT the World.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

One Day Jesus Is Going To Hug YOU


* satan is not capitalized because he does not deserve the respect.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Father and I can't wait for my hug. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you lord don't forsake us we are under your wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you lord don't forsake us we are under your wings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Father for always being there for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU LORD JESUSCHRIST FOR protecting my family and friends,
    Keep them safe and healthy.
    Anen

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've got to put God back in our lives everyone even our government, that's the only way to get rid of that Coronavirus!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen Thank you lord in Jesus Christ Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Father For Your Blessings And Protecting Our Family! We Are Covered In Your Blood From Our Heads To Our Toes! AMEN!🙏 satan You Have Loss Thus Battle! Our World Will Win! AMEN!🙏

    ReplyDelete