Thursday, March 26, 2020

Lord Heal Us & Our Land From COVID


If you look at the history of this verse, it is when Solomon finished the temple, made an offering to God, and dedicated the temple to God. God came to Solomon in the night and said this:

“I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a house of sacrifice.  When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people"

Notice in the above verse God did not say "if" but "When" He closes the Heavens? What God is saying is, I know that my people will turn away from me, and when they do, I will send the plagues (COVID).

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I believe this is where we are right now. We need to turn from our ways of suppressing God in our nation, humble ourselves, pray and seek God.

What are your thoughts? We would love to hear from you. Comment below. 


10 comments:

  1. Yes, in prayer this morning, this is what I got, it is time to repent, God's people. That is who this passage is speaking to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to be sorry to our dearest LORD. Forgive us Lord for all the sins we have done. We are nothing without you O,Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really believe that this is a wake-up call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us alltogether pray for our sins and the sins of the world brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noo..i would not say God sent it....it was man made..but God csn and i think did use it.H e could have shaken the world in an instance...if he wanted to punish us....but he left everything in place....yes i believe that he wants us to repent...and turn to him....and this time in a solid forever way...not because we are on our knees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Death is Defeat my King I'd Alive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a day that will be, when my JESUS I will see, what a day, glorious day that will be! Isn't our SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST just sooooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I believe this everybody repent turn to the Lord our God. And yes this is a wakeup call. Forgive us god for all we have sin. Let's live for him. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The time is now to repent. Ask god to forgive our sins. Believe in God our father pray everyday. Please help us god. Only you god can take away this virus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is telling mankind to repent. Matt 24-37

    ReplyDelete