Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Life Is About Loving Others & Loving God


This is a lesson that I learned later in life. My big fault is money. If I had to be honest, I was chasing after money when I was younger. But later in life I just worried about money. Where is it going to come from, will I have enough? I found that when I stopped trusting God about money I became angry, upset, and stressed. 

Today, I have found that loving God also means trusting God. I am still learning, but I am much happier in life and I find that life is about loving others and loving God.


Maybe you struggle with being rich, popular, smart, or just trying to be perfect. These are empty roads that may bring some satisfaction at first, but in the long road they are empty.

In fact Jesus said this best in the Bible. In fact these are the greatest commandments in the Bible.

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:36-40 

9 comments:

  1. Amen Thank you God for another Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in order to love your Creator as the prophet Jesus son of Mary conveyed.. you must know your Lord..you must have knowledge of your Lord to love him the way he wants to be loved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amein Yes, thank you for another day LORD! Amein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never assume you know someone else's response. You never know when their no may become a yes. Timing is of God. So continue to do what you do and don't become frustrated when people don't do what you want or expect them to do. Not only is timing of God, obedience is to God and a persons "no" to you is not necessarily a no to God. Keep your heart right and don't allow your emotions to dictate your words or your actions towards others. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. need help. Just got 400 dollar for last month rent, and I Lost it or I missed it. I am not rich that was all I has please someone out there, please pray foe me .

    ReplyDelete