Friday, March 6, 2020

Let God Be In Control


I have struggled with this my adult life. I know that I need to give my worries to God, but I struggle with it. When a problem arises I tell God, "OK, I am giving this to You" and for a couple of days I do feel peace. I am happier and a better person. BUT, when things are taking too long, I take it back from God, and I start to worry about it.

What I am really telling God is; "I do not trust you with my problems. I think that I can do it better than You." So, I get stressed out, unhappy, and start to not feel good physically. I reach a point and give it back to God again. 


When I do look back at my life, there have been hard times, but God has ALWAYS come through for me. You think that I would have learned by now.... I guess I am a slow learner.

When these problems arise in your life, give them to God. Yes, you might take them back 100 times, but learn to trust God in the process. He loves you and He will come through for you. 

3 comments:

  1. If God is real he is a mess up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's Not Dead He's surely Alive! God has a perfect plan for us all! Just Trust in him and his timing and it will all workout in his time. His timing is always on time and right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!! TRUST IN HIM AND JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL YOUR HEART! KEEP BELIEVING AND PRAYING! HOLD ON TO YOUR FAITH TIGHTLY! I LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

    ReplyDelete