Friday, March 6, 2020

God Knows Exactly What To Send And When To Send It


There are many times in life that you are asking God for something But you wait and wait. I don't know about you...but I feel like God is not hearing me, He is not answering my prayers.

So I panic, I take things into my own hands. 

When this happens, you are blocking God's work, His blessings.

There was one time that this happened to us. We were having to foreclose on our home. We had trusted God that this was the right decision, but suddenly as the time drew close for us to vacated, we had NO WHERE to live. We could not find a home to rent. We would venture out to look at rentals and would be turned down. 

Related Article: A Mighty Prayer For Healing

Finally, we decided God is going to have to take control, and He did. We selected 3 homes sight unseen, filed the paperwork and in 15 minutes we got a call back! The house was ready and we could move right away! It was a true blessing, especially when we saw the home, it was perfect!

Next time you feel God isn't listening, think about this. He is probably getting things ready for you. He is taking care of the details and making your journey perfect.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful story and so inspiring! God bless you and all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting...my husband has been waiting for 30 years to "make it" and we've been waiting 10 years to adopt a daughter...still not chosen for either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, put your trust in the Lord. The Lord will not lead us a stray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU JESUS FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO BE PATIENT.I WAIT ON YOU LORD. AMEN ��

    ReplyDelete