God Is In Control & Has Plans For You


Hope. What a great thing to have. When life is too much to handle, hope is always a light that gets us through, keeps us going.

But are you hopeless enough?

In my years of being deathly sick, wheelchair bound, feeding tube attached…I had no hope in my future. I had no hope because I was not hopeless enough, to lean in on Jesus.

Our problem is that we rely on our own abilities to fix life. We lean on our reputation, our job our money, the world. But these are simply idols that will not deliver hope to us. They simply let us continue into despair.

But Jesus will give you a hope that is undeniable. His steadfast love will rescue you from your pit of despair and lead you to the top of the mountain of infinite hope.

Bible Verses To Encourage You:

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13 

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1 

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. 
Romans 5:3-4

Dear Lord,
Right now I am feeling hopeless. I am depressed and discouraged. At times it does feel hard to breath. I need to find hope in you Jesus. Lord I need you to put your hope in my soul. I do not like feeling like this. I know this is not what you have planned for my life. I need you Jesus.
Amen

Comments