Friday, March 20, 2020

Coronavirus Has Proven Everything Is Temporary


When Coronavirus hit I truly did not think that it would be as bad as it has gotten, looking toward the future, it looks like it is going to get worse.

We live in Seattle and we were one of the first ones where the Gov. made it mandatory that restaurants, gyms, theaters close till April 1st. And now the way it looks it is going to be extended. At first I was angry that my life was going to change from the lifestyle I am use to. 

As I calmed down I realize that everything is temporary. What really matters is God, my health, and Kimmie. These things are my core and what is most important to me. I hope that when everything opens up again I will not lose this sense that I have right now, about what is REALLY important in my life. 

Dear Lord,
We are creatures of habit. We like normality. We have gotten use to having things when we want them. Maybe our lives have gotten too comfortable? This virus has brought things back into focus. Help me never forget what things matter in my life again; You, my family, and my health. Lord I pray for our World. Heal us, but let us never forget what Coronavirus has taught us. 
Amen

7 comments:

  1. Lord .
    Please sabe us.
    Thank you for everything.
    I love you Lord.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that I so agree but it's sad it takes the cronavirus to wake people up from a lot of things how to come together and help one another and all that I want to share something on this page if I may

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2401679370142374/permalink/2463770557266588/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are keepers of this earth not owners and mother earth and god are reminding us of this rite now remember that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen �� Thank you Lord. Keep us Safe. God is getting us ready for his Great Coming. When he does come he’ll cleanse everything and everyone. Thanks for my blessings. Amen ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. The enemy comes to kill, to steal and to destroy!but JESUScame, shed HIS blood to wash away our sins n give us ETERNAL LIFE WITH HIM FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN: CHOOSE JESUS OUR ONLY WAY, TRUTH N LIFE!AMEN!

    ReplyDelete