Anyone Can Give Up In Life


There are times when we go through tragedies in our life. Sometimes it is a loss of a job, or loss of a house, or worse loss of a loved one. Sometimes it is so overwhelming we want to just throw in the towel.

I know when we lost our son, no parent should have to  go through that. It is excruciating. But when you have God with you, when you have God lifting you up, you can stand strong in your faith. He will give you His strength to get through and not give up.


This of course, does not make your loss easy, you still grieve and struggle your way to find a new normal. When you smile on some easier days, you might be judged as being insensitive. That is when you KNOW that God has given you the strength to smile knowing that He's got you in His loving arms and you are safe.

Here are some favorite verses:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 

My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26 

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:29

Comments