A True Friend Tells You What You Need To Hear


At times we get caught up in our situation or in our own world that we do not realize what we are doing. But do you listen to EVERYONE of your friends? NO! Not all your friends have your best interest. 

I do value my true friends. My true friends have earned the right to speak into my life (And I have very few of these). These friends are not only there to tell me "bad" things, but are there for the happy times of my life too. Congratulate me when I have done good things.  

Related Blog: A Grandparents Prayer

Be careful of friends that only seem to be there to tell you what you are doing wrong, but never seem to be around when it is not about them and about only you. 

I love the way the writer puts this in Proverbs 27:17:
"As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another."

Do you have a friend that is iron, where they can sharpen you, and you sharpen them?

Comments

  1. Thanks God for having a friend like you.
    For giving me a friend who support me and guide me and talk to me with truth and the good advices that can help me too much. The most words that i like is to do good manners habits that cannot me me bad and reflect to my attitudes but sometimes i want to be realistic person. Thats why my anger i cant control.
    Only God also can make me calm and give me a bettet understanding, more wisdom and forgiveness ,to have long patience to my hate person or hate attitude person.
    God i love you very much.
    I learn a lot from your words.
    Keep doing it for me and i always be your nunber fan and idol You.
    Bless us all Lord,my whole famiky and my friends.
    Amen🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN AMEN AMEN
    GOD BLESS YOU
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to know who's your true friend. Thank you Gods411, may the good Lord keep on increasing you with spiritual
    wisdom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment