Tuesday, February 25, 2020

By My Stripes You Are Healed


You love Me because I loved you first.

When you were brought into this world you were unable to love Me.

You were sinful and dead to sin.

By My stripes you are healed.

When you accepted My gift of salvation…

My Spirit came upon you.

You were now spiritually alive!

You are able to have a new life in Me.

You now can repent your sins.

You will now, most importantly, have an eternal life with Me.

Stop for a minute and think about this gift I have given you.

Find the joy in that, let it fill you up and energize you.

Be thankful for this new creation in Me.

When you are thankful it helps you to grow in your relationship with Me.

It helps you to grow in faith and grace.

Ask Me to open up your mind and your heart so that My Word penetrates it.

Let My promises take up space in your heart.

Ask for wisdom and understanding of My Word.

Being thankful and being in My Word will help you see all of the blessing I will bestow on you today and every day.

And I WILL shower you with gifts, even when times are hard.

A grateful heart is full of love and has a harder time being discouraged or selfish.

When you are thankful for what I give you, you are more aware of My Presence.

You will be more at peace.

You will have a life of joy.

Because I loved you first and my everlasting love never changes.

13 comments:

  1. Thank You Lord for everything and loving us Lord.
    I love You.
    We Trust in You.
    I pray in Jesus name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peace you give to us, so ABUNDANTLY in your word... Thank u lord

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can be real for you today. How do I know? Simple, just receive this message in to your heart and life. God still works wonders, even today 😎

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many ups and downs in our life..but truly the word of God is always been faithful and full of promises..i live by HIS grace everyday.. .and i pray persistently day by day that he will take care of my family and touches the heart of my children to bring themselves into prayers...in jesus name amen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u for loving us GOD...THAT U SENT YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IN THIS WORLD TO SAVE US OH GOD...PLEASE FORGIVE US O LORD FOR ALL MY SINS..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR PRESENCE IN MY LIFE..PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY AND MY COUNTRY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 私は、私の言いたいことは日本語の方が早く書けるので日本語で書きます。
    今まで古代の時代から横穴式の洞穴から空をみあげて輝く星を長いこと見つめていました。あるいは、アンモナイトのようでした。

    ReplyDelete
  8. まるで、古生代のデボン紀から幾星霜の地層に眠るアンモナイトのようでした。
    私はこの思いを“アンモナイトの夢”という詩を書きました。

    ReplyDelete
  9. 私はこの場所が見つかった時は本当に嬉しかった。
    毎日ここに来てお話しすればよかったのですが、毎日、私にポストされる My Lord Jesus からのメッセージを読むのに時間がかかってしまいました。2日前にはご存知のように2日よりたくさんの時間がかかってしまいました。つまり夜の睡眠をとらないで27時間も貴方からのメッセージの中から重要なメッセージを探し出そうとして、私はパソコンの前に座っていました。
    messageを読んでそれを保存する作業に追われていました。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Lord Jesus, 30分休憩にします。朝食を食べます。
    また、私は後で再び書きます。

    ReplyDelete
  11. お待たせしました。私は12時に食事を済ませてから、しばらく私は椅子に座ったまま、眠りに落ちてしまいました。

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jesus Is Saying To You
    By My Stripes you are healed
    When you accepted My gift of salvation
    My Spirit came upon you
    You are now spiritually alive!
    私はこの詩を見た時、少し衝撃を受けました。
    昨日やっと、意思疎通ができるようになったので、嬉しく思っていました。

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lord for your healing and given me a new lease of life ...... I don' deserve it but You poured your grace and mercy unto me and filled me abundantly with your love.... With a thanksgiving heart, I want to extend my love unto others, just like You.

    ReplyDelete