Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Power of A Praying Woman Changes Lives!


A Woman of prayer can change lives.

Good morning Father as a mother and woman of God.  I lift my family up for prayer.

I know that a woman of God can make a huge difference in her family’s lives.

Bless our home Lord. Let it be a home full of your blessings and provisions.

Let it be a place of safety and love.  Watch over us as we sleep and protect us from outside evil.

May our house be cleansed and filled with Your love and peace.

Let no challenge tear us apart.

As each one of us steps out the door I pray that each of us has energy and strength to face today’s challenges.

Fill each of is us with Your joy so we can be a light in this dark world.

Remind each of us that we will succeed in our day, as long as we put you first.

Lord may my children have an impact on lives around them.

May your word and their upbringing ring true in their hearts.

Protect them from satan’s evil schemes.

May Your Spirit always convict their hearts of any lies satan is telling them.

Children can fall away from You Father, I pray mine stay close to your coat tails.

Then they will always know You, the God of love.

I pray for my husband.

I pray he will always seek You in his daily challenges.

I pray You give him strength to get through his busy day.

Lead him away from the evil traps of the oppressor. Please place Your angels of protection around him. His family needs him.

May he always seek You. If he is a man of God, he will put his family first before any of his needs.

Let me be a woman of strength, grace and mercy for my family,
giving me patience to deal with my daily routine.

Let my heart always remember Your words of love when I am feeling overwhelmed, tired, unappreciated and unloved

You are the great Provider and Protector.

Let me stand and face today with courage.

I am a powerful woman of God and a prayer warrior for my family.

Hear my prayer Lord and bless this family. Thank You

5 comments:

  1. Amen.I think this kind of prayer is my wifes prayer for me. I love this prayer full of blessings for the good will of our God in my family living,,its reminds me that we are living with Gods protection,guidance,salvation,wisdom,graces power of love,prayers and words through our everydays of routine.

    ReplyDelete