Friday, February 28, 2020

I Am A Work In Progress


Do you feel like this? Well be encouraged you are not alone! It brings me great comfort to know that great Biblical figures who God spotlights in the Bible struggles with the same issues that we do. Look what Paul said:

I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. Romans 7:15-20

To me it sounds like Paul is very frustrated!


Look at David. God called him a man after his own heart.

1 Samuel 13:14
But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.

Yet David lusted after Bathsheba and eventually committed adultery with her, and committed murder by sending her husband Uriah to the front lines of battle which meant a sure death! There are more and more great Biblical figures that struggled.

So if you are feeling like this, have heart you are in good company. Know that God is not looking for the perfect person, but someone who is trying and loves Him.




6 comments:

  1. If you're trying to burn fat then you absolutely have to jump on this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    From their grand opening in 2019, thousands of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God.
    I love you God.
    Save us,Forgive us,Protect us,
    Bless us all Lord.
    AmenπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my Mom so much it aches πŸ’”. There's no way I ever imagined life without
      the people most loved, most thought about.Grateful I was blessed to have had the Mom and Dad that
      in spite of my rebellious years, they were able to give me the spirit of
      Loving my Enrmies, Forgiveness,Hope in my Salvation,and a personal relationship
      with Jesus Christ. I
      Pray daily for my brother's πŸ™ so that they know I will never stop loving them and would do anything for them if needed. I don't know "why" I haven't been able to be a Grandma.
      I accept my life today.I pray others find Jesus before it is to late. Love, Karen Lynn

      Delete
  3. I thank you Father for forgiveness and loving me and dieing on the cross for us and I pray for everyone for Christmas and New year's I pray that we all get to heaven and walk the streets of gold and live in God's presence for eternity amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you Father for forgiveness and loving me and dieing on the cross for us and I pray for everyone for Christmas and New year's I pray that we all get to heaven and walk the streets of gold and live in God's presence for eternity amen

    ReplyDelete