Monday, February 24, 2020

Declare This Today: I Will Bring You Into A Place Of Favor


My Child,
I will bring you out of the darkest hour and use it to elevate you.
My child, come to Me with great expectation. believing that I am you God.
I will bring you out of frustration.
I will bring you out of limitation.
I will bring you into a place of fulfillment and favor like never before.
The delay is over! Be encouraged and of good cheer. Trust in Me that I am doing what you have asked Me to do.


Bible Verses For God Favor
"For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:12

"Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands..." Psalm 90:17

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Psalm 84:11

"...but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning." Psalm 30:5

"...By your favor you make us strong..." Psalm 89:17

“My times are in your hands…” Psalm 31:15

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 1:3

“And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8

"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

2 comments:

  1. Lord thank you for giving us peace in life.
    Thank you Lord.
    I love you lord.
    I pray and ask in Jesus name.
    AmenπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete