Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Are You In God's Army?


I do not know about you, but sometimes I ask myself, "Why does life have to be so hard at times?" In these times it is good to remind myself that I am involved in this huge cosmic battle between good and evil. I have taken a stand, and I now have this force that hates me and will do anything to take me down and make my life hard at times.

In Ephesians 6:12 we are told that "Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Yes, satan does have influences on your life. This does not give us reason to fail and give in, it should give you a fire to fight! You are involved in this massive battle that is coming to an end. satan knows that he lost at the Cross and Resurrection (Heh heh heh sorry satan) so he wants to take as many people and families with him.


You might be thinking, how am I going to battle such a powerful force? One word, JESUS! You have to stay close to Jesus by praying, reading your Bible, surrounding yourself with other soldiers.

One tactic
that I believe satan is using these days is keeping us busy. We live in a 24/7 world. We have so many "things" and responsibilities these days, that it leaves little time for Jesus and church. If you can identify with this, fight back and make time for the things that are eternal.

So if you are feeling like "Life" is so dang hard, and why does it have to be like this? Remember there is a lot more going on around you that you cannot see. You are involved in the battle of all times, and the real cool thing...... we WIN! :) Keep fighting the good fight! Jesus knows what you are dealing with and He is there to help you, just call on Him.

1 comment:

  1. Missing out on a blessing? Jesus said you are blessed when you are persecuted for my name's sake. Your reward? Ours is the kingdom of Heaven 😎

    ReplyDelete