Monday, February 24, 2020

A Powerful Prayer For Hope & Blessing


Father, my soul is weary and tired.
I have no motivation in the morning.
I need Your energy.
I need Your strength.
I need You.

I want to get my life back on track.
I am tried of worrying about my money problems.
You tell me that if I trust in You, You will take care of everything.
You tell me that there is infinite joy to be found.
I want to find rest for my heart, mind and soul.
My life is so chaotic, that I feel like I am all alone.
I feel like my prayers are not heard.

Why are my problems so consuming Father?

Help me to fight this spiritual battle of Satan feeding me with all of these lies.
Push me to run to You for answers…
For safety and strength.
When I feel these anxieties, I get impatient on waiting for You Lord.

I don’t want to make harsh decisions with my emotions.
I know in my heart that Your ways are perfect.
Please give me the strength to wait on You…
I surrender wholly to You.

I know if I can trust You, my path will become easier.
I know that our lives cannot be stress free
But if I let You rule my life, I will be joyful…
Even in the mist of challenges.

I lay my burdens at Your feet today.
I am giving You my heavy heart and desperate soul.
Hear my prayers and bless me Father.
Let me be joyful in the tasks that You are asking me to do.
Let my weaknesses be turned into strength.
Let my fears be turned into faith.

Fill me with Your Spirit of HOPE!
With Your supernatural power, I will overcome any obstacles in my path.
With You by my side I will be victorious.
Refresh my soul today.

For You are my Almighty God.
Let me rise up on the wings of eagles.
Let Your work continue with me.

Amen

7 comments:

  1. Thanks God.
    I love You.
    I trust in You.
    Bless us Lord.
    In Jesus name.
    Amen🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise And Thank God would dare father God for never leaving me or for sake in me I’m sorry for my lack of faith and believe please forgive me for you are glorious and wonderful God slow to anger and quick with to forgive with your abundance of mercy love kindness compassion please strengthen my faith in you and bless me with perseverance my prayers and to diligently seek you with my heart mind body soul and spirit and to stop having any and all priorities greater than you in my life Thank you Dear heavenly father God I asked this in all things in the mighty name of Jesus Aman

    ReplyDelete
  3. This prayer was much needed this morning praise God amen.

    ReplyDelete