Jesus Save Me From Your Followers


Have you ever heard the saying Jesus Save me From Your Followers? 

I have always loved the verses in 1 Corinthians 9:20-23. Today, it seems like we become so wrapped up into who is right, and who is wrong. My way is right, your way is wrong. No wonder non believers are sometimes scared of us. I have heard a saying; "Jesus, Save me from your followers." How sad, but what a true statement.

Paul had the perfect mentality. The one thing that mattered was Jesus. Instead of preaching who is right and who is wrong. Paul would meet a person that he wanted to witnessing too, and meet them on their level, then elevate them up to Jesus. We Christians need to meet people on their turf, not wanting them to come over to our turf. Lead them to Jesus, do not push Jesus on them.

Comments