Thursday, January 11, 2024

A Message God Wanted To Tell YOU

Be Sure To Watch Video At The End

My beloved child, open your heart and soul today and receive My boundless love and My pure affection that surrounds you with peace and blessings. It is My divine strength that heals all of your pain, sorrow and sickness. Let your emotions find serenity and know that your answers to prayer are found in My presence. Your desires to receive, to feel, to grow, and to live, will be discovered in My presence. Take a deep breath and breathe in deeply, inhale the sweet aroma of My Holy Spirit, and feel your soul find peace as you sit at My feet.

My unconditional love is yours. Do not strive to please those who have not yet learned the true meaning of love. Remind yourself of this, I cherish you and My love for you is eternal, My covenant with you will endure forever. My plans for you are unwavering and My purposes are true, embracing My love brings about a transformation, a new life filled with hope, happiness and unwavering love.


My beautiful and holy love is available to all of My children. The love offered by the world is limited however, often conditional and  ultimately it can lead to betrayal, falsehood, pain and loneliness. I do not want you to endure such suffering. Instead My child, I am here to heal your wounds in My loving embrace. Release all of your despair and anxiety My child, let Me help you to not be overwhelmed by it. I love you deeply and I long to hear you say that you love Me too. Your time is approaching and no evil in this world can stop the blessings I have destined for you. Declare your belief in Me and your willingness to accept this message of My comfort and loving encouragement.

Understand that a spiritual battle rages in the heavenly realms for your life and your faith. Many adversaries, both seen and unseen, seek to hinder your growth, attacking you from the outside and inflicting wounds from within. 

Dedicate time to Me in prayer and I will reveal even more to you. You will emerge victorious in this battle. All the obstacles you face will crumble before you, while I could deliver you instantly, I want you to recognize the value of your faith, your gifts and your need for Me.


Remember this also My beloved, I see great potential in you. I have created you to achieve great things for My kingdom, you will bless many, but we must walk this journey together. Extend your hand to Me, let Me guide you to a spiritual level where your walk is shaped and life is transformed. This day holds many wonderful and beautiful things in store for you, even as you read this message, the foundations for your future and that of your family, are being firmly laid.

I will strengthen your faith and enable you to receive and manage the blessings that are on the horizon. Despair has no place in your life, I am here to assist you, even before you utter a word, for My ear is always attentive to your cries.

Love God




No comments:

Post a Comment