|Photo credit: ecstaticist / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA|
When you are reading the Bible you do not come across the word hate a lot. You find it even less when it is used with the combination of God. Most of the Bible is about God and His love. So when you come across things that the Lord hates, you might want to take notice to it.
Below is the Scripture where the 7 things the Lord hates is found. It was written by King Solomon. The wisest man that ever lived so you know the source is accurate.
"There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies,
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community."
|7 Things That The Lord Hates|
Here are the 7 things that the Lord hates in our language.
- Are you prideful (Haughty eyes)?
- Do you tell lies?
- Do you physically hurt people?
- Do you do good to others or do you break them down and hurt them on purpose?
- Do you try and do good, or do you know what you are doing is wrong, but do it anyways?
- Are you a prideful person who tells lies to make yourself look good?
- Do you gossip?
I know that we all sin and that is why Jesus went to the Cross, but we all should strive to be more like Jesus day by day.