Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Outside Christ I Am Weak In Christ I Am Strong


The Bible offers many valuable quotes and verses on strength and encourages us to be strong in our faith and our daily walk with Christ. Read Bible verses about strength and how we must be strong in our walk with God, Jesus Christ, and our Christian faith.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 

But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31 

My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13 

He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Isaiah 40:29 

For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10 

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3

Look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always.
1 Chronicles 16:11

I love you, Lord, my strength. 
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:1-2 

No comments:

Post a Comment